Lots of loopholes and things just left out of 6E. Lets start with Chariots.
The necron Command Barge is a Chariot, according the the new Necron FAQ.
1. It charges into a unit thunder hammer terminators (just because), after driving over them doing passover attacks.
2. It makes d6 Hammer of Wrath Impact Hits.
3. At the start of the combat, someone in the unit will make Mindshackle Scarabs Checks (Yes the lord has them)
4. The chariot is now in base to base (though not locked), and the Overlord can swing on his pass.
Lets start with the problems:
1. Can the enemy swing at both the chariot and the overlord? Rule book says enemy MAY attrack the rider.
2. If they swing at the chariot is it against front armor or back armor?
3. At its initiative pass, and at the end of combat does the chariot make a pile in move? It is a vehicle after all.
4. If the chariot sticks for a second round of combat, does it count as moving or stationary? If it piled in it moved.
5.Chariot Charges. It moves base to base with one model per normal assault rules, Assuming neither unit can pile in, what happens of hammer of wrath impact hits kill the one model in base to base? What ifmind shackles had affected this one model?
6. If the chariot is destroyed what happens to the overlord? He must disembark. Does he disembark into combat or out of it? He was in base to base to begin with and can only be within one inch if he’s in a close combat. Also the chariot is open topped, so he could assault again. What if the Chariot exploded?
Like I said. Very poorly written and very unclear. Penny for your thoughts?
- Conversion – Herald of Khorne in Chariot Here is a conversion that I did a while back of a Herald of Khorne in a Chariot. This model is from when I was...
- Link – Skulltaker on Chariot I have a bit of a soft spot for daemonic chariots but the ones that I have modeled up have only been pretty decent, nothing...
- Herald of Tzeentch in Chariot Conversion Since GW doesn’t offer a model for a Herald in a Chariot of Tzeentch I decided to make my own. The first step was to...
- Who Gets to Fight? – Assaulting an Existing Combat I have had this issue come up time and time again. Two units will be locked in hand to hand. Neither unit breaks or is...
- Chariot Resin Scenic Base Just found a company out of Poland (I think) that has a really sharp line of resin scenic bases. One of the neat things about...